the University of Arkansas
Institute on Rehabilitation Issues (IRI)
Visit the official IRI website at
- 35th IRI: eLearning and Vocational Rehabilitation
(CRC Hours: 4 Hours)
- 34th IRI: "The Aging Workforce" (CRC Hours: 4 Hours)
- 32nd IRI: "The VR-Business Network: Charting Your Course" (CRC Hours: 7 Hours)
- 31st IRI: "Leading and Managing Change in Public Vocational Rehabilitation"
(CRC Hours: 3 Hours
- 30th IRI: A New Paradigm for Vocational Evaluation: Empowering the VR Consumer through Vocational Information
(CRC Hours: 8 Hours)
- 29th IRI: Promoting Consumer Empowerment Through Professional Rehabilitation Counseling
(CRC Hours: 7 Hours)
- 28th IRI: Investing in the Transition of Youth with Disabilities to Productive Careers
Fee: $25.00 per test. CRC hours certificate will be mailed after a passing score of 70% or above and payment is received.