The Five Foundations of Business Engagement
June 19, 2019
Registration Status: OPEN
Registration Ends: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Description: Is your agency ready to engage business? Business Engagement is not just the order of the day, it’s now a mandate under WIOA. UA Currents has partnered with Ashley Cross, CEO of BIG Consulting, to train on the 5 Foundations of Business Engagement, also known as the High Five. Cross has determined the following elements to be pillars that make up the framework for building rapport among internal as well as external customers:
- Understanding Business Engagement: Begin with Why
- Catering to your Core Customer(s): Introducing the Customer Trio
- Recruitment, Referrals and Results: How to take a customer through the stages of engagement
- Strategic Alliances: Team building and strengthening for increased productivity
- Marketing and Data Management: Cutting edge marketing techniques coupled with data management to build systematic processes that can be duplicated
June 19, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
Central Daylight Time
Fee: $100 per person
This 1 hour webinar is worth 1 CRC Credits. You must complete the webinar evaluation to receive credit for participating.
This webinar will be held with Collaborate Ultra.
Cancellation: To cancel your registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All registrants who have not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to class time will be invoiced.
Credit: Any credit for a class that you were unable to attend for unforseen circumstances must be used within one year of the date of the class.